“It is not very difficult to crack JEE exam if you plan your studies properly.
1. The syllabus is huge; hence start preparing few months before the exam.
2. Refer good books.
3. Go through previous papers to understand the format of the paper.
4. Practice and revise.
“You have to regularly give mock tests in topic wise and cumulative formats.
5. Take mock tests and test your knowledge plus time management skills.
6. Analyse subject’s topic wise in a cumulative format and give regular mock tests.
“Performance analysis of the test is must and based on that the weaknesses have to be taken care of immediately.
7. Enroll in coaching institutes if you do not have the habit of self-study.
8. Clear your basics well.
9. Avoid Distractions & Take Care of your Health.