AP B – Category Counselling Schedule 2018
Schedule for Counseling:
|Date||Time||Final Merit Position||
Venue of Counselling
|9.00 AM||1||250||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. Vijayawada|
2701 – Up to last Merit Position
Counseling Fee: The Candidates attending the Counseling shall pay non–refundable Counseling Fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six thousand only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada.
The candidates have to pay the following University Fee and Tuition Fee immediately after opting the seat on the day of counseling at the counseling centre. In case of non – payment of Fee the selected seat will be cancelled and will be allotted to the next candidate as per merit. Hence, candidates are informed to attend for the counseling with the DDs’ of University Fee and Tuition Fee without fail.
University Fee: The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee in respect Category-B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority & Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI Quota Seat in Sri Padmavati Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada as given below:
|Private Non-Minority & Minority Professional Institutions|
C category (NRI Quota)
|Medical Rs.||Dental Rs.||Medical Rs.||Dental Rs.|
Note: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS/ BDS Seat in Category – B are informed to bring the University Fee in the form of 2 Demand Drafts i.e. 1. For Rs. 16,000/- and 2. For Rs. 9,000/-
Note: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS/ BDS Seat in Category – C are informed to bring the remaining balance of University Fee of above category-B seats in the form of Demand Draft i.e., Rs.40,500/- for MBBS and Rs.15,000/- for BDS.
Tuition Fee: As per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31 HM & FW. (C1) Dept. dt.17-04-2015, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Pvt. Unaided Non-Minority and Minority Medical/Dental Colleges.
|Management Quota – Category – B||
Management Quota – Category – C (NRI Quota)
|Rs. 12,73,388/- P. A||Rs. 31,50,000/- P. A|
|BDS||Rs. 5,20,931/- P. A||
Rs. 7,50,000/- P. A
Note 1: The Fee for Management Quota Category – ‘C’ (NRI) for ASRAMS, Eluru and Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor is Rs.35,00,000/- P.A.
Note 2: The Fee for Management Quota Category – ‘C’ (NRI) for NRI Medical College, Chinakakani, Guntur Dist. is Rs.39,99,996/- P.A.
Note 3: The candidates selected for NRI seat in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati have to pay the tuition fee at the college at the time of admission. Visit SVIMS Website: http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for details of tuition fee and other fee particulars.
Note 4: The candidates selected against Management Quota Category-C (NRI Quota) Seats shall pay the fee fixed for management Quota Category-B seat on the day of Counseling and the remaining balance amount of Tuition Fee shall be paid to the Principal of the respective college on the day of admission to the college.
Note 5: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS/ BDS are informed to bring the Tuition Fee in the form of 2 Demand Drafts i.e. 1. For Rs. 3,00,000/- and 2. For Rs. 9,73,388/-.
The candidates are informed to pay the remaining balance amount of tuition fee for MBBS course under C category and for BDS Course Under B & C Category at the respective college on the day of admission.
The Tuition Fee has to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Secretary, APMDCMA” payable at Vijayawada on the day of Counseling.
Note 6: Candidates are informed that they have to pay the college fee and university fee on the day of selection/counseling itself. If the candidate fails to pay the fee after choosing the seat, the seat will be cancelled automatically without any notice. The candidates will not be given any extension of time to pay the fee.
The selected candidates shall submit one-year bank guarantee at the College.
After MOP-UP counseling, the candidates will not be permitted to cancel the selection/seat.
Certificates to be Produced:
- Printout of application form for Management Quota Seats affixing pass port size photo (similar to the photo submitted for NEET examination) and signature at the space provided.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2018.
- Rank card of NEET UG-2018.
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination (10+2).
- Aadhar Card/ Pass port in case of NRI candidate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate, if applicable to determine eligibility of cut off marks.
- Minority Certificate issued by the Minority Welfare Department/ concerned authority, if applicable.
- Differently abled (PH) Certificate, if applicable.
- Undertaking on WHITE PAPER signed by both the candidate and the parent/guardian. (Proforma of undertaking is available on the University Website)
- Declaration (given at Annexure-II in the Prospectus) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Bank Statements/Pass-port issued by the respective Country/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill /Water Bill. (Visa/ Driving license will not be accepted) if candidates opting for Management Quota Category C (NRI Quota) Seats in Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
In addition to the above, proof of AP origin is to be produced in case of opting seat in NRI Quota seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati.
- Two sets of Xerox copies of certificates