Andhra Pradesh NEET Post Graduate Medical & Dental Degree/ Diploma Courses Management Quota Certificate Verification 2019 Released
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and Others, qualified in NEET PG – 2019/ NEET MDS-2019 for admission into Management seats in MD/ MS/ Diploma and MDS Courses respectively for the academic year 2019 – 20 in Un – Aided Non – Minority Private Medical & Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates from Other States and Union Territory are also eligible.
The candidates who fulfil the following criteria are eligible for admission into Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Degree/ Diploma courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per schedule to be notified by the university.
The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores in NEET PG-2019/ NEET MDS -2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi as per section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Mode of Application: Online
Registration Fee: Rs.3500/- + 18% GST (Rs.4130) + Extra bank charges.
Verification Fee for candidates studied outside the AP/ TS State and Abroad:
For Degree certificates acquired Abroad: Rs.7,000/- + 18% GST
For the Degrees acquired by the candidates from the States other than Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Rs.3,000/- + 18% GST.
Verification of Original Certificates:
The candidates shall pay Rs.2500/- + 18% GST (Rs.2950/-) as Processing Fee.
Seats available in Medical & Dental PG courses:
Medical Degree Courses:
|1) General Medicine – 68||9) Emergency Medicine – 2||17) Physiology – 10|
|2) Paediatrics – 38||10) Family Medicine – 1||18) Biochemistry – 13|
|3) Anaesthesia – 48||11) General Surgery – 68||19) Pathology – 20|
|4) TBCD – 21||12) Orthopaedics – 40||20) Microbiology – 14|
|5) DVL – 21||13) Ophthalmology – 21||21) Pharmacology – 14|
|6) Radio Diagnosis – 39||14) ENT – 18||22) Forensic Medicine – 2|
|7) Psychiatry – 14||15) Obstrics & Gynaec – 45||23) Community Medicine – 20|
|8) Radio Therapy – 3||16) Anatomy – 10||24) Hospital Administration – 3|
Medical Diploma Courses:
1) Alluri Sita rama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru.
2) Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Inst., of Medical Sciences & Research, Chinaoutpalli.
3) Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam.
4) GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry.
5) Katuri Medical College, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur.
6) Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Amalapuram.
7) Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram.
8) Narayana Medical College, Nellore.
9) NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinakakani, Guntur.
10) PES Institute of Medical Sciences, Kuppam.
11) Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal.
12) NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Sangivalasa, Vizag
|1) Orthodontics &DentofacialOrthopedics – 31||6) Conservative Dentistry &Endodontics – 32|
|2) Periodontics – 27||7) Public Health Dentistry – 8|
|3) Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge – 30||8) Oral Medicine & Radiology – 21|
|4) Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery – 19||9) Oral Pathology – 20|
|5) Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 25|
|1) Orthodontics &DentofacialOrthopedics – 1||3) Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge – 1|
|2) Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 1||4) Conservative Dentistry &Endodontics – 1|
1) CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences, Tirupati.
2) Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Chinaoutpalli
3) G. Pulla Reddy Dental College, Kurnool
4) GITAM Dental College, Visakhapatnam
5) Narayana Dental College, Nellore
6) Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Takkellapadu, Guntur
7) St. Joseph Dental College, Eluru
8) Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam.
9) Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram
10) Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahumundry.
11) GSL Dental College, Rajahmundry
12) Anil Neerukonda Inst. Of Dental Sciences, Visakhapatnam
a) All the selected candidates shall pay the Non – Refundable University Fee of Rs.49,500/- for Medical & Dental courses.
Tuition Fee (as per G.O.Ms.No.72, HM&FW (C1) Dept., dated 03-05-2017 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.77, HM&FW (C1) Dept., dated 05-05-2017:
PG – Medical Courses:
b) Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 1): All Broad specialties:
⇒ Pre-clinical Degree/ Diploma Courses – Rs.3,96,900/-per annum
⇒ Para-clinical Degree/ Diploma Courses – Rs.7,60,725/-per annum
⇒ Clinical Degree/ Diploma Courses – Rs.26,68,050/-per annum
c) Tuition Fee for management quota seats (Sub-Category 2& 3): All Broad specialties: Degree Courses/ Diploma Courses: not exceeding 3 times of b & C above.
Note: The course wise/ college wise fee for Sub – Category – 2 & 3 will be displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in in due course.
PG – Dental Courses:
d) Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 1): All Broad specialties:
⇒ Para-Clinical Degree Courses – Rs.7,71,750/-per annum
⇒ Clinical Degree Courses – Rs.11,02,500/-per annum
e) Tuition Fee for Management quota seats (Sub-Category 2 & 3):
All Broad specialties:
a) Para-Clinical Degree Courses – Rs.8,82,000/-per annum
b) Clinical Degree Courses – Rs.16,53,750/-per annum
Note: Para – Clinical Degrees includes Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine & Radiology
All the selected candidates shall submit Bank Guarantee to the respective college for Tuition Fee chargeable for the remaining period of the course.
Documents to be submitted along with Application Form at the Time of Verification of Original Certificates:
1. NEET PG – 2019/ NEET MDS – 2019 – Admit Card.
2. NEET PG – 2019/ NEET MDS – 2019 – Score Card.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (X class / SSC or equivalent certificate).
4. Copies of Temporary/Permanent Medical Registration/ Dental
Registration from the respective State Medical Council/ Dental Council.
5. Copy of the Compulsory Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate.
6. Copy of Provisional or Original Degree Certificate.
7. Social Status Certificate (Permanent Caste Certificate)
8. Differently abled Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as specified in the Regulations.
9. Copy of Permanent Registration Certificate with State Medical Council/ MCI in respect of candidates obtained Foreign Degree.
10.NRI Sponsorship Letter (if applied for Sub-Category 2 as per the Annexure II). Proof of documents to be submitted
11. Institutional Quota Sponsorship Letter (if applied for Sub-Category 3 as per the Annexure III).
|Date of issue of Notification||4.04.2019|
|Availability of online Application form http://pvtappgmed.ntruhs.ap.gov.i||05.04.2019 TO 15.04.2019|
|Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||17.04.2019|
|Dates of verification of original Certificates. Note: Please visit website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for latest updates/ notifications. No individual intimations will be sent.||A separate schedule will be notified|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||To be notified separately|
|Dates of exercising web options||To be notified separately|
|Allotment of Course/ College||To be notified separately|
|Reporting to Colleges||To be notified separately|
|Commencement of Classes||01.05.2019|
|Web Options for 2nd Counselling||To be notified separately|
|Allotment of Course/ College of 2nd Counselling||To be notified separately|
|Reporting to Colleges||To be notified separately|
|Closure of Admissions||As per MCI Regulations|
|Venue of verification of certificates||Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada|