Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Management Quota Notification 2018
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ABOUT COUNSELING FOR MBBS & BDS COURSES AND ANY FURTHER DETAILS.
The candidates shall attend the counseling with the following original certificates
(1) Printout of online application form duly affixing passport size photo with signature at declaration area.
(2) Original NEET – UG 2018 Admit card issued by the CBSE
(3) Original NEET – UG 2018 Score card issued by the CBSE
(4) SSC certificate or Equivalent Examination showing the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
(5) Intermediate of A.P. or its equivalent examination with 10+2 pattern.
(6) Declaration (Annexure-II) on White Paper on White Paper on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/ Citizenship Card/Bank Statements/Pass-port of the respective Country/Electricity Bill etc., if candidates opting for Management Quota Category C (NRI Quota) Seats in Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
(7) For 15% of NRI Quota seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati – Declaration (Annexure-II) on White Paper on White Paper signed by both the te Paper candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Bank Statements/Pass-port issued by the respective Country/ Electricity Bill etc., and proof of AP origin in respect of the NRI.
(8) Caste Certificate, if applicable.
(9) Minority Certificate issued by the Minority welfare Department/concerned authority.
(10) Differently abled (PH) Certificate, if applicable.
(11) Subsequent notification with regard to conduct of further counseling will be notified through Dr.NTR UHS website only. Please visit the university website regularly for subsequent notifications/ instructions till the completion of admission process.
(12) Two sets of Photocopies of all certificates with attestation.
|1||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19||
|2||Availability of online Application form website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and https://appvtmedadm.apntruhs.in/||
From 9.00 AM on 24.06.2018 upto 9.00 PM on 30.06.2018
|Date of release provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||01.07.2018|
|4||Dates of verification of original Certificates and Counselling at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.||
04.07.2018 & 05.07.2018
|Commencement of Classes||As per MCI/DCI Schedule|
|6||Closure of Admissions||
(i) Counseling Fee: Counseling Fee: The Candidates attending the Counseling shall pay non -refundable Counseling refundable Counseling Fee of Rs. 6,000/- Fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees six thousand only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada.
(ii) University Fee: The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee refundable University fee refundable University fee in respect Category B & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority & Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, “The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada as given below:
Private Non-Minority & Minority Professional Institutions
|B Category||C category (NRI Quota)|
|Medical Rs.||Dental Rs.||Medical Rs.||
Note: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS / BDS Seat in Category – B are informed to bring the University Fee in the form of 2 Demand Drafts i.e. 1. For Rs. 16,000/- and 2. For Rs. 9,000/-
Note: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS / BDS Seat in Category – C are informed to pay the remaining balance of University Fee in the form of Demand Draft i.e., Rs.40,500/- for MBBS, 2.Rs.15,000/- for BDS.
(iii) Tuition Fee: As per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31 HM & FW., (C1) DepartmentDt.17-04-2015, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Pvt. Unaided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
|Management Quota – Category – B||
Management Quota – Category – C (NRI Quota)
|Rs.12,73,388/- P. A||Rs.31,50,000/- P. A (See Note – 1 below)|
|BDS||Rs.5,20,931/- P. A||
Rs.7,50,000/- P. A
(A) The Fee for Management Quota Category – C (NRI) seats for ASRAMS, Eluru and Apollo Medical College, Chittoor is Rs.35,00,000/- 5,00,000/- P .A
(B) The Fee for Management Quota Category – C (NRI) seats for NRI Medical College, Chinnakakani, Guntur District is Rs.39,99,996/ Rs.39,99,996/- P .A
Note – 2: Candidates willing to opt both MBBS / BDS are informed to bring the Tuition Fee in the form of 2 Demand Drafts i.e. 1. For Rs. 3,00,000/- and 2. For Rs. 9,73,388/- and submit the tuition fee D.D.s immediately after selection of seat in the University.
The candidates are informed to pay the remaining balance amount of tuition fee for BDS Course Under B & C Category and for MBBS course under C category at the respective college on the day of admission.
Note – 3: The candidates selected for MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati have to pay the tuition fee at the respective college at the time of admission. Visit SVIMS Website: http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for details of tuition fee and other fee particulars.
Note – 4: The candidates selected against Management Quota Category-C (NRI Quota) Seats shall pay the fee fixed for management Quota Category-B seat on the day of Counseling and the remaining balance amount of Tuition Fee shall be paid to the Principal of the respective college on the day of admission to the college.
The Tuition Fee has to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Secretary, APMDCMA” payable at Vijayawada on the day of Counselling.
Note – 5: Candidates are informed that they have to pay the university fee and Tuition Fee on the day of selection/ counseling itself. If the candidate fails to pay the fee after choosing the seat, the seat will be cancelled automatically without any notice. The candidates will not be given any extension of time to pay the fee.
The selected candidates shall submit bank guarantee for a period of one year.
For further details: http://myrank.co.in/notifications/notification.php?notice_id=233